Media Studies is now a focal point for discussion surrounding our cultural understanding of the society we live in.
Offering students the ability to deconstruct but also create media texts.
Our A Level results were 100% pass rate for the 2013-2014 academic year.
We have dedicated Media Studies room which consists of a state of the art projector for viewing texts such as films, television programmes and websites. There are 14 computers in the classroom which all have video editing software and other programmes to support the students creative needs.
The Media Studies department offers:
- friendly, supportive and creative learning environment.
- a dedicated computer suite with specialist software.
- an inclusive approach to teaching and learning where all students will feel valued.
- high expectations of all students.
- opportunities for the students to explore there creative thirst with both filming, editing and directing.
- specialist teachers with a proven passion for the subject.
"The Media Studies classroom has a great work atmosphere. The teaching style allows us to both have fun and as well as learn new material in a relaxed manner." - AS student
Mr Ali Smith - Head of Media Studies
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org